Schedule your post on Workplace
Change platform:Computer Help
You can create a post in a Workplace group and schedule it to publish later. Scheduling times will be in your current time zone. Posts can only be scheduled in groups. Posts that you create on your timeline cannot be scheduled.
Schedule a Post
To schedule a post:
- From the group you want to post in, click Write something... in the composer.
- Create your post.
- When your post is ready, click Schedule Post in the bottom right of the post.
- Choose a date and time in the future when you want your post to be published.
- Click Schedule.
Manage Scheduled Posts
To reschedule, edit or delete a scheduled post:
- Go to the group where you scheduled the post.
- Below the composer there will be a Scheduled post heading. The number next to the heading is how many scheduled posts you have in that group.
- Click See post.
- You can choose to Post now or Reschedule post.
- To edit the post, click [three dots] on the post and click Edit post to make changes or Delete post to remove the scheduled post.
Note: You can schedule a post to be shared up to 60 days from when you create the post.